A vegan, raw chef and healthy living educator, Evita Tezeno is the glowing face of a fresher plant-based movement that refuse to comprise style for sustainability. Walking the plant-based life since 1988, this Texas native has always been well ahead the times with her meatless mindset, but the greater populace is now embracing her teaching more than ever.
Evita’s mission to bring delicious plant base cuisine to the mainstream and help others re-establish a healthy connection to food has taken her around the globe, teaching classes, catering events and personal chefing. Her classes demonstrate the ways that unprocessed food can result in optimal health for the body and the planet, physically and energetically. A balance plant based food diet can lead to weight loss, clear skin and better sleep, and since most of the ingredients can be found package-free, meals have a very small carbon footprint. Combining her personality and career background, Evita is currently the cohosts of plant-based television program spanning more than 100 countries via Taste of Paradise on Dare To Dream Network, d2dnetwork.tv.
Evita resides in Dallas, Texas where she teaches regular raw/vegan classes at Dallas City Temple Live Well Center and at Choose Again Yoga Center.
She considers herself a true down-to-earth southern lady, born and raised in Port Arthur, Texas she graduated from the Lamar University in Beaumont with a B.A. in Graphic Design.
- Medical Nutritional Therapist, Missionary Evangelistic Training, Huntingdon, TN
- Lifestyle Educator, Uchee Pines, Seale Alabama
- Special Diets and Cuisines
- Vegan, Raw Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free, Soy and Nut Free, Diabetic Friendly Cuisine.
- Personal Chef Service – Dallas, TX / Columbus, MD /Toronto, Canada
- Weekly plant-based meals for a several families including members with soy and nut allergies.
- Daily raw food preparation and juicing for a person suffering from cancer.
- Catering– Dallas, TX / Los Angles, CA
- Plant-based meals for 250 people for a Men’s Weekend Retreat.
- Plant-based meals for Lincoln Park Rock Band.
- Appetizers for the Human League annual gala.
- Raw food appetizers and dessert for a lecture series for Queen Afua.
- Five course Valentine Day dinner for Harvest Hands. Plant-based graduation dinner for 225.
- Vegan Heart Healthy Lectures– Dallas, TX / Nassau, Bahamas
- Instructions and food preparation demonstrations for a Wellness Retreat
- Monthly vegan and raw food instructional lectures and demonstrations for Dallas City Temple Live Well Center
- Monthly vegan food demonstrations for Whole Foods Market
- Restaurant Services– Dallas, TX / Shreveport, LA
- Prep chef, menu development and recipe invention– Bliss Raw Food Café
- Menu development and raw food training– Pure and Simple Cafe
- Prep chef, menu development and recipe invention– Be Raw Food and Juice Bar