Mock Tuna Sushi Rolls (Raw)
2 carrots, julienned
1 cucumber, julienned
1⁄2 avocado, sliced
10 spinach leaves
2 green onions, sliced
1 recipe of mock tuna
- Place a nori sheet on sushi mat. Place spinach leaves in two rows
- Spread the rice on 3/4 of the roll. Lay the veggies in the middle of the rice spread.
- Roll using the mat.
- Wet in fingertips with water and run it along the nori roll where you want the end to stick and roll.
- Slice the roll with a sharp knife.
Mock Tuna (Raw)
2 c. raw and hulled sunflower seeds
1⁄4 c. lemon juice
1⁄2 c. sesame seeds, sprouted
1 tsp. Himalayan salt
2 Tbsp. dulse
1 Tbsp. kelp powder
1 Tbsp. dried dill weed
1⁄4 c. celery, minced
1 c. red onion, minced
1 c. parsely, minced
- Process sunflower, sesame seeds with lemon juice, salt, dulse and kelp powder until creamy
- Hand mix in parsley, onions and dill.
Take a flavorful trip with this tantalizing Asian delight!
For more delightful recipes like this, pre-order the cookbook Living Life Fresh!